Would you like to join our team?
Customer Success Manager
Pollinate’s Spectrum team is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon to join and be a founding member of the Customer Success Management team.
Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today’s top brand experiences Under Armour, Levi Strauss & Co., Leatherman Tool Group and Bauer Hockey Equipment. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization, factory integration, a self-supporting admin, and robust analytics.
Spectrum is seeking a high-energy, growth oriented, self starting and results-obsessed Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team in Portland, Oregon. You will serve as both trusted advisor to and advocate for our enterprise clients, like Levi Strauss & Co., Under Armour, Leatherman Tool Group, and Bauer Hockey Equipment. You will build a proactive and strategic partnership as you quickly guide your assigned accounts to value using the Spectrum Product Customization platform and services while partnering with client and internal resources alike. You will help uncover new opportunities for your clients to extend and innovate their customer’s experience using state of the art, 3D product co-creation and customization engine.
The measure of your success will be customer retention, customer health, and expansion. But your day-to-day focus will be to help your clients achieve their business’ objectives and fulfill their organization’s mission.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s vision and operations.
- Champion Spectrum’s platform and services throughout the client’s organization.
- Map the client’s strategy and goals to the value Spectrum delivers every day.
- Own and drive the Discovery / Ready Assessment phase with new Enterprise clients.
- Continuously identify opportunities to expand Spectrum’s role as trusted advisor and technical partner, in partnership with the assigned Technical Project Manager.
- Be intentional and proactive as you plan for account growth, monitor account health, and assertively mitigate at-risk issues (ideally, before they emerge).
- Orchestrate regular, strategic reviews with client executives and key client stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure individual clients receive the Spectrum’s “white glove and red carpet” service and support.
- Proactively negotiate renewals, focus on standardization, multi-year extensions, on-time payment, and up-sells.
- Exceed defined sales and renewals targets.
- Help Spectrum to continuously improve the client’s experience and success with our platform and services.
- Consistently look for opportunities for Spectrum to improve our efficiency, repeatability, and scalability.
- Communicate directly with agency clients in order to understand their operational and business goals to better service their needs.
- Prepare and conduct Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews with Technical Project Management Team Lead.
- Instill confidence and prove leadership capabilities to the project team based on the goals of Spectrum.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success, account management or professional services roles in an enterprise SaaS company.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations).
- History of success in account ownership and growth.
- High level of personal organization, integrity, and responsibility.
- Strong team player with a proven ability to collaborate across organizations, geography, and business units.
- Ability to adjust immediately in a complex, fast-paced, market-defining organization.
- Demonstrably strong soft leadership skills.
- Change Management experience highly desired.
- eCommerce, Retail, or Marketing background highly desired.
Please send any relevant information, as well as a little bit about yourself and your contact info to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.