Would you like to join our team?
Pollinate’s Spectrum team is seeking a Graphic Developer at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon. Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today’s top brand experiences: Under Armour, Levi Strauss & Co., Under Armour, Leatherman Tool Group and Bauer Hockey Equipment. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization, factory integration, a self-supporting admin, and robust analytics depicting user interaction.
A successful Graphic Developer at Pollinate will have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. They will have a creative engineering thought process balanced with high level of internal and externalcustomer satisfaction. In addition, strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions while being a highly a motivated individual will be traits that lead to success.
The Graphic Developer is responsible for ensuring Spectrum continues to push the envelope when it comes to creating photo-realistic 3D imagery.
- Maintain and enhance existing rendering systems
- Create end-to-end architecture with focus on scale and performance
- Perform code reviews and identify areas to improve code maintainability, performance andscale
- Manage software patches and updates while minimizing risk
- Document and distribute knowledge related to software best practices
- Ensure optimal performance of applications
- Communicate overall architecture to teams and foster collaboration
- Evaluate risk and requirements and recommend the best solutions based on all the information
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Implementing new rendering solutions, based on the given guidelines
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in 3D API (D3D/OpenGL, Metal, Vulkan, or WebGL)
- Knowledge of real-time 2D/3D rendering (physically-based rendering, compositing, animation)
- Highly proficient in C/C++
- Working knowledge of UI principles
- Knowledge of software engineering fundamentals such as design patterns and basic complexity analysis
- Strong math background, linear algebra in particular
- Experience working with Python
- Proficient in Maya
- Experience with production pipelines, specifically in the film and/or game industry
- Familiarity working with 3D artists
Please send any relevant information, as well as a little bit about yourself and your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.