Would you like to join our team?
Sales Development Representative
Pollinate’s Spectrum team is seeking a Sales Development Representative at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon.
Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today’s top brand experiences: Under Armour, Levi Strauss & Co., Under Armour, Leatherman Tool Group and Bauer Hockey Equipment. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization, factory integration, a self-supporting admin, and robust analytics depicting user interaction.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role on the sales team in growing the business of the Spectrum Platform. The main focus of this position is developing new qualified prospects for the sales process through cold calling and relationship building. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for growing market share and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. A key requirement is to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for future sales of the Spectrum Platform.
- Generate new business opportunities through various prospecting techniques to build a viable pipeline.
- Making 30-40 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Prospect brands via cold-calling, networking, referrals, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Spectrum Platform and clearly communicate the capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Qualify leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Capture relevant information during the lead creation and qualification process and contribute to a successful transition of the lead to the Director of Sales.
- Maintain active lifecycle management for each prospective lead from introduction, pitch to on-going communication through acquisition.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified new business leads and new business pipeline.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Contribute to the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (reporting and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
- Proactively continue Spectrum product knowledge.
- Leverage social media platforms and researching trending brands to increase prospecting.
- Attend leading national industry related conferences as a representative of the Spectrum team.
- Identify and coordinate speaking opportunities for Spectrum team members to showcase case studies, trends, and platform capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role.
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a firm understanding of SaaS technology.
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals.
- Experience with start-up environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in high technology based products and/or services.
- Ability to converse with and influence all level of professionals.
- Professionalism and Integrity — this position will be interacting with highly sensitive information.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong work ethic.
- Solid understanding of social media tools.
- Sense of humor, positive attitude and desire to be part of a team.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the position.
Please send any relevant information, as well as a little bit about yourself and your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.