Would you like to join our team?
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Pollinate’s Spectrum team is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon. Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today’s top brand experiences: Under Armour, Levi’s and others. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers 3D product visualization, factory integration, and robust analytics depicting user interaction.
A successful Senior Full-Stack Developer at Pollinate will have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. They will have a creative engineering thought process balanced with high level of internal and external customer satisfaction. In addition, strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions while being a highly a motivated individual will be traits that lead to success.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate independence with work tasks and project ownership
- Possess a firm understanding of the development lifecycle, build systems, debugging, project set up
- Independently lead front and back end development of applications
- Serve a technical lead on projects, interfacing with client to understand requirements, plan approach, communicate solutions and risks, and present development work
- Create, maintain and distribute documentation
- Participate in scoping sessions for new projects and features
- Actively participate in sales calls and meetings
- Evaluate risk and requirements and recommend the best solutions based on all the information
Demonstrate advanced proficiency in:
- One or more server-side languages
- C#/.Net, MVC, entity framework
- REST services
- Database design
- Performance tuning
- Cross-browser compatibility and related troubleshooting
- Developer tools (Git, Bitbucket, Webpack, NPM)
- Generating readable, maintainable, scalable and testable code
- Source control and continuous integration
- Web accessibility best practices
- Search engine optimization best practices
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers, offering thoughtful direction and feedback
- Define technical interests and career goals
- Be and remain mindful of how your code is used, understood and maintained
- Support clients and colleagues in the work at hand
- Demonstrate Pollinate’s core values of curiosity and adaptability
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Share knowledge and foster collaboration through work sessions, brown bag presentations, blog posts, and pull requests
- Foster strong working relationships with UX, design and account teams
- Accurately reports weekly time with appropriate level of detail
- Estimate work effort for assigned tasks, which may be in hours or points depending on the structure of the project team
- Meet deadline commitments
Please send any relevant information, as well as a little bit about yourself and your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.