Would you like to join our team?
Technical Project Manager
Pollinate’s Spectrum team is seeking a Technical Project Manager at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon.
Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today’s top brand experiences Under Armour, Levi Strauss & Co., Leatherman Tool Group and Bauer Hockey Equipment. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization, factory integration, a self-supporting admin, and robust analytics depicting user interaction.
The Technical Project Manager plays a critical role in our customer’s experience throughout the lifecycle of each project. A successful Technical Project Manager on the Spectrum Team will demonstrate a proactive approach, possess the ability to prioritize, show technical curiosity and strong organizational skills, and have the ability to confidently communicate with all levels of internal and external customers. We love Project Managers as they create strong relationships with clients and lead internal client teams while ensuring we release a great product that excites consumers.
- Manage and own the lifecycle of client initiatives that include, but are not limited to: 3D asset creation, data configuration, UX/UI design, development, client ecommerce integration, client factory integration, QA and client feedback.
- Create and maintain project schedules to inform internal resources, clients, and 3rd party vendor partners.
- Communicate directly with agency clients in order to understand their operational and business goals to better service their needs.
- Manage and prioritize tasks across multiple pieces of business and/or client teams.
- Be accountable to ensure internal teams and vendors are briefed and prepared with all available details on each initiative.
- Develop and update weekly status meeting documents, ensuring all teams are aware and up to date on the status of each client initiative.
- Lead or co-participate in weekly status calls with client teams.
- Ensure projects stay on budget and foster an environment of efficiency.
- Manage internal resourcing of assigned projects.
- Develop scopes of work and cost estimates for clients or prospective clients.
- Ensure all project resources are collaborating and receiving needed assets (content, imagery, client feedback, etc.) to successfully deploy or launch client initiatives.
- Prepare and conduct Monthly Business Reviews with Technical Project Management Team Lead.
- Instill confidence and prove leadership capabilities to the project team based on the goals of Pollinate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of technical project management experience working directly with clients, ideally in an agency or software company setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or PMP certification a plus.
- Must be able to handle multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Show a results-driven attention to detail.
- Reliable, friendly, positive, and personable.
- Must exhibit strong leadership abilities, and exercise good judgment.
- Exhibit a strong team-player mentality and tackle new and ever-changing challenges with aptitude.
Please send any relevant information, as well as a little bit about yourself and your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.